Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1211
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its pretty fun. All I have right now is my Lv3 Thief...really waiting for my friends to start playing, cause they're getting it soon.

  2. #1212
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD@Xell's Shoujo ai Patch for FF IV

    What am i playing currently?... The OVER HYPED and never left aside by none RPG based message board, the only game which arose so much rumours about how to save pretty Aerith... The one and only FINAL FANTASY VII! PSX version through EPSXE!

    *Insert here Victory Fanfare of Final Fantasy..*

    Of course, Cloud is named "melfice" and Tifa was named "Reena" XD [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #1213
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Slow paced, long to level up, crappy battle system, every character looks the same, and a crappy user base (At least when I played), and basically forces you to party half the time.

    Did I mention it's boring as all hell? I played GBA while levelling just to keep me awake.

    SPOILERS FOR FF7!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

    !!
    Z0mG! TEH AERIS! SHE DIES!

    END SPOILERS!


    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Liking 7 so far? I found it to be meh. An average game that was killed by the fans.

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ August 17, 2004 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font></font>

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  4. #1214
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I weanna play NFSU before NFSU2 comes out, but i can1t find the CD... damn... ^_^

  5. #1215
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, Final Fantasy 7 was very dissapointing for me. Maybe if I had played it as soon as it came out, I would have a diffent opinion, but after hearing...OMG FF7 IS 1337! IT IS TEH GODSEND! And then playing it, I really didn't enjoy it. Anywhere you go and say anything is better than FF7 you get flamed out the ass lol. My favorite of the newer Final Fantasies is 9.

  6. #1216
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm trying it anyway, and so far, i don't find it that boring.... not obstant the graphics are POOR quite poor when it comes to the characters, the levels on the other hand, are acceptable, but the characters are only gouraud shaded polygons.

    I rather, in this meaning, FFVIII which graphics were almost perfect (for prerrenderizations, i mean...)

    Yes, levelling up may be quite boring sometimes... and the enemies also are somewhat illogically put (for example, you can find a Dragon which is far harder than a boss which is around, it's not logic, isn't it?)

    And the spanish translation Sucks major asses.

    Aerith Dies???!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!! Sephirot, GOD (sorry) DAMM YOU!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 17, 2004 06:58 PM: Message edited by: Melfice ]</font>

  7. #1217
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I figured XI was bad, but never that bad, Xel.

  8. #1218
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The flame shield I put up was for Xell when I said I was playing FFXI, cause I knew he didn't like it =P He doesn't like anything I like, and he likes Russian girls ....ewwww.

  9. #1219
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey! I like russian girlz too TZ! They're cute! =P

  10. #1220
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, we like alot of the same stuff too.

    DDR
    G2
    PSO
    CCS

    &gt;_&gt; Yeah. *Runs*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •